I woke up today to find my name on a list. It’s not just any list, but probably one of the most important lists I could be on as a mom in social media. Nielsen (yes, that Nielsen) included me on their Online Power Mom 50 list.
“Nielsen Online’s Power Mom 50 is a collection of leading voices in the mom blogosphere based on a blend of blog posts and comments, and inbound/outbound captured via Nielsen BuzzMetrics, as well as Twitter followers and other metrics.
The complete list is available here.”
-Jessica Hogue, Research Director, Nielsen Online
Power Moms Consumer Insight Report
So what does it mean to be on The List? The following 16 “Power Pack” moms are considered “…Momfluentials that pack too much of a punch to be categorized. These women create powerful mom networks; speak around the world on the dynamic digital world of mom; and have legions hanging on their every word -via TV, magazines, podcast, blog or tweet.”
- Heather Armstrong http://www.dooce.com
- Maria Bailey http://www.bluesuit.com
- Lisa Belkin http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/
- Alice Bradley http://www.finslippy.com
- Daphne Brogdon http://coolmom.com
- Amy Clark http://www.momadvice.com
- Stacy Debroff http://www.momcentral.com
- Asha Dornfest http://www.parenthacks.com
- Jessica Gottlieb http://www.jessicagottlieb.com
- Christine Koh http://www.bostonmamas.com
- Jenny Lawson http://www.thebloggess.com
- Dana Loesch http://www.themamalogues.com
- Audrey McClelland http://www.momgenerations.com
- Wendy Piersall https://wendypiersall.com
- Mindy Roberts http://themommyblog.net
- Jessica Smith http://www.jessicaknows.com
What an honor to be included with some of my favorite women in social media! I do want to say that I think Barbara Jones, Allison Worthington, Isabel Kallman, Michelle Lamar, Janice Croze & Susan Carraretto, Kristin Chase & Liz Gumbinner and Maggie Mason need to get squeezed onto this list somewhere (I say for fear of forgetting another awesome mom myself!).